High School Registration and Residency

Welcome to the community of Northwood!

Families of high school aged students moving into the town of Northwood are enrolled in Coe-Brown Northwood Academy. . Families are required to complete a High School Assignment form and a Proof of Residency form for each student. These forms, along with residency documentation, must be submitted to SAU 44 prior to beginning the high school registration process.

High School Assignment Form

Proof of Residency Form 

Once you have submitted the above forms to SAU 44 please contact Coe-Brown to set up a registration appointment. 603-942-5531.


According to NH RSA 193:12 Legal Residence Required,  no students may register for school in a town unless they are living with a parent or legal (court-appointed) guardian. In the case of change of custody between divorced parents, the SAU requires evidence from the court (a parenting plan) that shows the parent in our district has primary physical custody for purposes of education. 


If you move to another town and plan to have your student remain at Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, you will need to notify SAU 44 and then complete the registration process with your new town's SAU office.  If you are moving from another town to Northwood you will need to alert your previous town and then complete the above paperwork with SAU 44.  This ensures that the correct town of residence is reponsible for paying your tuition to Coe-Brown.

Strafford School District  -  School Administrative Unit #105, ph. 603-905-9555. 

Nottingham School District -  School Administrative Unit #107, ph. 603-679-5632.


Elementary and Middle School Students:

Contact the school directly for registration:  Northwood Elementary School